Thursday, February 10, 2011

QuiBids

But the best part of QuiBids may be the “Buy-It-Now” feature. This allows bidders who did not win an auction to still buy the product they want and apply the cost of the bids they placed as a discount on the regular product price. So you still get the item and the bids you placed previously in the auction don’t cost you anything!

Some customers have really made out like bandits on the site. We spoke with Cyril Bennet, a QuiBids customer in Arizona who recalled a recent auction that he participated in, “As I was bidding, my roommate was asking me how the auction was going. At that moment, gazing at the screen, I watched as the timer read, "3… 2… 1…SOLD!" and I won this VIZIO 32 HDTV for $2.60. True story. I’ve really enjoyed using QuiBids…its awesome!"